is an idea for an SML Movie. Mario punishes Jeffy by putting him in the corner, but Rosalina realizes that he wanted to adopt Jeffy so can have all his money when he's 18. Jeffy has to stop him from having his money.
While Mario is about to scold Jeffy for calling the police (but not sooner), he sees Jeffy drawing a horrible picture of Mario. Mario, keeping himself cool, decides to lock Jeffy in the closet and makes him stay for a whole year.
Afterward, by the time one year is over, Jeffy is acting weird. Rosalina came over to ask him if he's okay, but he's now changed, wants to stay in the corner, and starts breaking stuff, Mario locks Jeffy be in the corner again, this time for 6 years.
Rosalina come to the corner to tell Jeffy that he shouldn't let Mario have all of his money, Jeffy agrees to stop his father from having all of his money. Mario takes Rosalina away from Jeffy.
6 years later, Jeffy is now 18. When Mario comes back saying that it's time, he's drawing a picture of him as a fat pig! Mario scolds him for this. Jeffy then screams by saying "GO AWAY, DADDY! I DON'T LIKE YOU! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY!", causing Mario to wash his mouth with soap, but Jeffy pushes him, saying that he's not gonna give all of his money to him anymore. This makes Mario really mad as he grabs a belt to beat him.
Check out the transcript.
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- This episode is similar to Bowser Junior's Punishment.
- It is revealed that Jeffy likes Smurfs: The Lost Village because he watches the movie.
- Running Gag: Mario sending Jeffy to the closet twice.
- Mario calls Jeffy a "horrible boy" instead of a "bad boy", which causes Jeffy to go out of control.
- It is secretly revealed that Mario only adopted him because Jacques Pierre François has the money, that means if Jeffy is 18 years old, he can have all of his money and Jeffy has to go and live somewhere else like Mario said.